Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just quick... I've only got a couple hours left on my battery...

and all the rest of the day and night, and ??? tomorrow before we get to head home. I KNEW I should have packed my power cord. Came in thinking we'd be going home today, but since Joe had ballooned back up, Doc W wants him to spend the rest of the day and night in here so they can fill him full of Lasix and hopefully get him to pee out what they didn't drain, so there's not sooo much to go back through his system. I DID pack my toothbrush, toothpaste, "female" items (why is it ALWAYS that time of the month EVERY time we have to come down here?!?!?)... an extra top, and panties... and of course, makeup...

Anyway, the port is in... the valve is in... Joe's going to be seriously bruised and sore... platelets were only 54,000... Doc said it went well tho... and he looked around... got some biopsies... We'll find out what they show next Wednesday at chemo, I reckon'... Going to shut down now and get back to my book... Reading "The Shack"...

No comments: